Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    The latest (test) version of 4.9.x is always posted in the sticky thread "MyFilms Latest Version". As it states, 4.9.2.3 is last released and Guzzi posted a MPEI installer for it in the 'Future of My Films' thread.

Guzzi is already hard at work on 5.0.x with a ton of great new features. Beta to be released.... soon? (MP 'soon' that is :D should be within the month)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

I can wait, this is not an important thing, but very-very comfy :)

:D

Ok, will check it after we got the 4.9.x version "finalized" for 5.x ... have planned to implement some global options for watch status anyway, so this possibly fits together .

Done for MyFilms 5 beta version.
    You'll have the possibility to update "availability status" of your collection and can choose to only display available films via a global filter from GUI.

vrm42

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

I can wait, this is not an important thing, but very-very comfy :)

Ok, will check it after we got the 4.9.x version "finalized" for 5.x ... have planned to implement some global options for watch status anyway, so this possibly fits together .

Done for MyFilms 5 beta version.
    You'll have the possibility to update "availability status" of your collection and can choose to only display available films via a global filter from GUI.

Very exciting! How can I test?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom