The question of the movie importer. (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    You can make a movie importer as separate plugin? Then it could be integrated with my videos ...

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    MP2 devs are also supposedly working on supporting the XML scraper script system that Moving-Pictures uses, so that all existing MovPic scraper-developers such as myself do not have to rewrite anything (except maybe adjust some fields/etc).

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    And then it would only work for MyVideos, and no longer for Moving-Pictures. It was promised that XML scraper-import system would be added to MP2, so that'll make it much easier.
    I understood. Then have to make a separate plug-in for importing into My Videos. All the same grabber mechanism in the My Videos more powerful and flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
    Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom