[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION (1 Viewer)

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

The only negative thing I can say about this mod is that it's not available for my other favourite skins. :D

Emph

True. So true

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

The only negative thing I can say about this mod is that it's not available for my other favourite skins. :D

Emph

:D Just glad people are starting to use some of the changes for the music section that have gone into 1.2. Anyone here, I could do with feedback https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/automated-artist-album-scraping-99812/ which should grab some artist / album info automatically for you

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country

Looking really good though I don't like the file info bar at the top, bit rate/filetype etc. so I got rid of those on mine.

How can I remove the clock from the now playing screen? I removed it from the lyrics screen by deleting a line, think it was .import time.xml or something but the same line doesnt appear in the now playing xml so im left with just a clock in the corner.

The other thing is it seems to ignore the MP jump to setting, I have mine set to 'Jump to now playing' when you press play on an album but with this new version it seems to over ride it and stay on the same screen. is that intended?

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Sorry perhaps I didn't make myself clear about the LRC (I'm using 1.6.1.1)
    From the now playing screen I up arrow twice to get to the lyric screen and get screenshot A which shows the LRC not working correctly.
    If I arrow left from now playing screen and go to lyric I get screenshot B which shows the LRC working correctly.
    Are you getting this? and can this be fixed?
    Ok on the main menu and :D for the quick response

I see what you mean. The lyrics on the now playing screen only reads the tag from the music file, it does not interact with the mylyrics plugin. I dont think it is possible to display it as a LRC. I imagine this is something that would have to be a feature request for MP 1.3.

Looking really good though I don't like the file info bar at the top, bit rate/filetype etc. so I got rid of those on mine.

How can I remove the clock from the now playing screen? I removed it from the lyrics screen by deleting a line, think it was .import time.xml or something but the same line doesnt appear in the now playing xml so im left with just a clock in the corner.

The other thing is it seems to ignore the MP jump to setting, I have mine set to 'Jump to now playing' when you press play on an album but with this new version it seems to over ride it and stay on the same screen. is that intended?

For the clock you have to remove the line <import>common.time.xml</import> from 1 of the three files. It depends on what VU meter option you have selected in Mediaportal Config.

MyMusicPlayingNowLedVU.xml
    MyMusicPlayingNowAnVU.xml
    MyMusicPlayingNow.xml

For the Play settings in MP config mine are set to;

OK/ Enter / Select button : Play (Add all tracks ticked)
    Jump to behaviour: Now Playing [if mutiple items].

Seems to work fine for me. If i hit 'p' on the keyboard or play on the remote. I cant imagine the skin would effect these settings as the behaviour is controlled by the MP config values.

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country

Absolutely excellent mod Mr V! Using it in conjunction with Jameson_UK's new musicinfo plugin - brilliant stuff!

Many thanks!
    Si

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Hello after the update of the new Streammp Versin 1.7, i have a problem in the Now playing screen. They Keys don't wok Up, Down, right, left). Can you confirm this ?

I had copy your Mod files into the Directory again, after the Update to 1.7.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Hello after the update of the new Streammp Versin 1.7, i have a problem in the Now playing screen. They Keys don't wok Up, Down, right, left). Can you confirm this ?

I had copy your Mod files into the Directory again, after the Update to 1.7.

Did you try clearing the cache?

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Yes I have cleared the Cache, too.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country

Yes I have cleared the Cache, too.

Just did a fresh install of SMP 1.7 and copied the files from my first post. Works fine for me.

Note: If the mouse pointer is moving it will not work. I find if my laser mouse is on some carpet the pointer is slightly moving and it will not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom