Is 4therecord themeable ?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

Hope I understand your question correct.
    Yes, the TV Plugin for 4TR has it's own skin files.
    Various skins do support 4TR.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sorry, I only know about the skin files and have no idea what else you mean with themes.

Maybe best if you post in the 4TR forums where the authors can answer you.

ipguy

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Sorry, I only know about the skin files and have no idea what else you mean with themes.

Maybe best if you post in the 4TR forums where the authors can answer you.

Its kind of straight forward as far as a question is concerned

Is 4TR themeable. Can u download a theme.

Your right I'll ask in the appropriate forum, thanks rekenaar

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Well, asking on the MP forums, the logical assumption would be that you are talking about the TV Plugin of 4TR.
    That is skinnable.

If you are talking about the management console or any other part of 4TR, wrong forum.

ipguy

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Well, asking on the MP forums, the logical assumption would be that you are talking about the TV Plugin of 4TR.
    That is skinnable.

If you are talking about the management console or any other part of 4TR, wrong forum.

i've already asked the question over at the 4TR forum but for completeness i'll clarify
    i'm interested in changing the interface, i want to move things around and rearrange items, edit fonts, resize elements etc...
    as per my questions re themeing

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes but what you are not saying is the component you want to theme, ie the FTR management console or even possibly MP's GUI for FTR.

Never remember anyone asking the question before regarding anything outside MP's GUI\skin files.

ipguy

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Yes but what you are not saying is the component you want to theme, ie the FTR management console or even possibly MP's GUI for FTR.

Never remember anyone asking the question before regarding anything outside MP's GUI\skin files.

When inside MP and I press the Watch TV button, I'm taken where ?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Could be TV related selection GUI or if you have enabled it in config live tv.

So is it that screen you wish to change as that is all related to the skin you are using, these tend to be labelled as FTR components in the skin folder, so those are the files to edit.

Users who are viewing this thread