Time instead of "Now" and "Next" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No problem. ;) You're welcome. :) I'm not the one who decide that. :D
No problem. ;) You're welcome. :) I'm not the one who decide that. :D
Hi guys, iam using Mediaportal 1 many many years now. But since 2 years i have a strange problem that i cant figured out. Randomly...
Replies
Views
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
After I made some font size changes, I had to make a few tweaks to the general layout spacing to accommodate the larger fonts. I...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom