timeout (skystart2) on server (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
Replies
Views
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können. Die DB läuft, der TV-Server läuft, aber die TV-Server-Konfig lässt sich nicht starten. Es kommt auch keine Fehlermeldung.
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom