Tools and other software tinyMediaManager - The Media Manager for MediaPortal (Win/Mac/Linux) (7 Viewers)

mlaggner

Portal Pro
September 23, 2013
Home Country
Austria Austria
08.12.2018 - Version 2.9.14
=======================
+ Java 9 / 10 / 11 compatibility!
+ High Dynamic Range detection for mediafiles - you need to reload MediaInfo and then use $H in renamer
+ option to ignore SSL certificate problems #373
+ make colon replacement configurable (for movies & TV shows) #396
x retrying to get artwork for 5 times #369
x fixed detection of language names
x fixed scraping of OFDB
x fixed language name for sl/sk
x CMD export: sorted movies/TV shows the same way as in UI mode
x fixed detection of nested extras folders
x fixed detection of extras/extrafanart/extrathumbs in TV show update datasources #395
x only set 3D flag/edition on first import #231
x fixed statusbar layout with long texts
x TMDB: fixed fallback language scraping for episodes
x fixed subtitle search dialog
x fixed Trakt.tv, updating local NFOs even when no changes
x fixed IMDB release date parsing
x allow moving of symlinks #410
x fixed crash on weird language extensions #425
x fixed MovieSets #366

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I've been testing out the beta of this but found an odd error:

Version 2019-01-16 00:31
    When you change the TV renaming schema, it creates folders on the fly from what you are typing.
    If you change the renaming from something like - ${showTitle} (${showYear}) - S${seasonNr2}E${episodeNr2} - ${title}
    When you try to change it you get folders created in the TV series folder (the one selected in the drop box to test) like:
    Altered Carbon\
    ${
    ${s
    ${sh
    etc...
    You get LOTS...

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    28.01.2019 - Version 2.9.15
    =======================
    + added sortTitle to the movie renamer patterns (thx @xsxiaosa)
    + added XLARGE (2160p) fanart support for tmdb
    + added XLARGE (2000x3000px) poster support for tmdb
    + added Vietnamese and Thai to scraper languages
    x fixed loading of colon replacement for movies
    x fixed storing of several options in the TV show renamer
    x fixed some Java 9+ compatibility issues
    x rename movie set artwork in artwork folder after changing the title of the movie set
    x fixed writing huge actor artwork from imdb
    x enhanced backup of deleted files/folders on some operations
    x fixed Windows .exe files to detect alternative JDKs
    x updated libmediainfo to 18.12

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Please oh please oh pleeeeeeeease put a variable in for the series including dates.
    It's a right pain renaming things like 'The Flash (2014)" or "The Grand Tour (2016)" or "Battlestar Galactica (2003)" manually when everything else can be automated.
    TIA :)

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @SpudR wenn we had that, but you cannot imagine which problems have been created with that..
    when removing the year from the title (which also CAN create false positives, where the year is part of the title!) AND having the TV show renamer to do not put the year into the folder name, it is possible to _merge_ two different shows into one folder (e.g. both The Flash shows)..

since there are very limited shows with the year in the title and it needs a few seconds for a user to remove it, we won't include a feature which can possibly create a huge impact to the filestructure!

We just take the title from the scraper 1:1 and put it into the show.. feel free to edit it if you want to

see our _last_ statement about this: TV Renaming

sridharb

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2007
    Home Country
    India India
    Can someone please post what settings to use in TMM and in MP2 for them to work well together?

I am using the default settings along with the .nfo setting as MediaPortal. When I ask MP2 to not download any information from the internet, I get no images displayed at all. The wiki says that it should use the local NFO files, but even though TMM has downloaded NFO as well as FanArt for the most of the media items, they are not displayed.

Please post your TMM settings (screenshots would be very useful) and your MP2 settings.

Thanks,
    Sridhar

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Thanks for the update @mlaggner but I'm not sure that the renamer works properly then - if that were the case then it would solve my problem.

when removing the year from the title (which also CAN create false positives, where the year is part of the title!) AND having the TV show renamer to do not put the year into the folder name, it is possible to _merge_ two different shows into one folder (e.g. both The Flash shows)..
    I WANT the date to be included..!

We just take the title from the scraper 1:1 and put it into the show
    Taking The Flash for instance: (The URL for the show is The Flash (2014) @ TheTVDB)
    The show title is "The Flash (2014)" as per the website - but TMM dispalys it as "The Flash"
    Now this might be an issue with the API (I have no authorisation to test it), but it may also be the case that the date is specifically removed from the series name, which I think you've mentioned is actively the case.
    I can see that there may be many issues where accidentally merging the series would be the case, but surely adding in a variable that will return the exact show title and explaining if it's enabled would be possible?
    Having it remove the date specifically would actually cause the issue you have highlighted!

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Just a quick bug report
    Sorting by 'Original Title' column does not sort - it seems to sort by the 'Title' column instead.
    I'm running the 29-02-08 00:25 version 3 snapshot

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    18.02.2019 - Version 2.9.16
    =======================
    x MediaInfo reworked their naming schema for audio codecs - please reload your media information where needed!
    x TMDB-scraper: do not accept empty IDs as perfect match
    x fixed movie renamer to compare paths case sensitive
    x fixed an issue of wrong file date calculation (MacOS)
    x fixed truncated text on the movie settings screen #443

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom