Titan - BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ich hab ihn schon getestet.
    für meine Zwecke tut ers schon ganz gut :)
    weiter unten im Beitrag ist auch eine standalone exe

jody90

March 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey este22 hattest du auch die Fehlermeldung in der nach dem Movie.png im Extendet Ordner gefragt wurde?

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    nein die hatte ich nicht. aber tv series und movingpictures müssen zumindest bei der dll Version installiert sein. bei der exe sollte das keine rolle spielen

jody90

March 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Moving Pictures und TVSeries sind installiert. Finds nur komisch dass sich die Fehlermeldung auf ein .png bezieht. Hab die Movie.png auch mal ausgetauscht, leider ohne erfolg. Naja ist eben noch keine offizielle version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
    Replies
    Views
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Replies
    Views
    Update: With the "PowerScheduler forces system to go to standby when idle" option Windows goes to Standby mode even while EPG scan is running. (y) However, since I'm not only using my PC for MediaPortal, I'd like to leave Windows handling the power modes - respecting MediaPortal actions like watching TV or recording. I'd really...
    Update: With the "PowerScheduler forces system to go to standby when idle" option Windows goes to Standby mode even while EPG scan...
    Although this post is very old, the problem still or again is existing. As long as EPG runs, Windows Standby mode is prevented...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom