Titan - BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ich hab ihn schon getestet.
    für meine Zwecke tut ers schon ganz gut :)
    weiter unten im Beitrag ist auch eine standalone exe

jody90

March 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey este22 hattest du auch die Fehlermeldung in der nach dem Movie.png im Extendet Ordner gefragt wurde?

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    nein die hatte ich nicht. aber tv series und movingpictures müssen zumindest bei der dll Version installiert sein. bei der exe sollte das keine rolle spielen

jody90

March 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Moving Pictures und TVSeries sind installiert. Finds nur komisch dass sich die Fehlermeldung auf ein .png bezieht. Hab die Movie.png auch mal ausgetauscht, leider ohne erfolg. Naja ist eben noch keine offizielle version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Google translation: Dear forum, Is there a way to display recording conflicts when TV recordings overlap. I was always warned about this with WMC, but unfortunately MP2.5 doesn't do this. If being warned about recording conflicts is essential to you, you might want to try MP 1.33 (just released). MP version 1 has had recording...
    Google translation: Dear forum, Is there a way to display recording conflicts when TV recordings overlap. I was always warned...
    Liebes Forum, gibt es eine Möglichkeit sich Aufnahmekonflikte bei überlappenden TV-Aufnahmen anzeigen zu lassen. Bei WMC wurde ich...
    Replies
    Views
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom