TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (2 Viewers)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Guess I'm one of the few finding it awkward to use. I do understand the reason why it is implemented. For me as a long time user it is easy to understand how it works. But on the WAF side it is a bit easier the other way. Because everything is selectable in a logical order. Without thinking about the special info button.

So I guess I have to respect power marcel's opinion on this. But it would be great if it was a selectable option so everybody is happy.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    A Little issue in Itunes trailers / OV ... Directors does not allign with the borders:

upload_2015-7-26_0-47-34.png

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Guess I'm one of the few finding it awkward to use. I do understand the reason why it is implemented. For me as a long time user it is easy to understand how it works. But on the WAF side it is a bit easier the other way. Because everything is selectable in a logical order. Without thinking about the special info button.

So I guess I have to respect power marcel's opinion on this. But it would be great if it was a selectable option so everybody is happy.

Hm is it not selectable ?? I mean i have read about it... Yes for people how have do this so a long time its perfect so, for others like me is it a nice to have bring the menu on top with info button... So selectable was the best way !! So for everyone is a setting there.

@powermarcel10

I have changed my HomeScreen so is there a chance to use your new submenu with my changes ? I think this are extra xml files was activated through the options ?

Attachments

• 1.png
      1.png
      3.4 MB
    • 2.png
      2.png
      2.9 MB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello again,

How many rows should I include? Last one is 9. Still to big? Than I can consider 8, 5 and 3 rows maybe and let the user decide what he want?

I just changed the Full EPG to 11 rows on one client where I am sitting quite close to a 55" screen and the standard 8 row Full EPG is too big. This made me think about the discussion of 3/8/9 row mini EPG. The 8 row Mini EPG is using a (too) large font (for said short distance). If you would like to increase the number of rows, you might think about using a smaller font instead of further enlarging the panel. I would then go for 10 or 11 with a smaller font rather than 9 with the same big font - or even add it to the selection.

This is not even a request ;), just an idea that crossed my mind.

Edwardfc

Portal Member
    March 21, 2014
    Gillingham, Dorset
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Marcel,
    Thanks for your very prompt reply - much appreciated.
    Problem 2 - music button in basichome - yes, I worked out from your clear reply that on my handset I need to press 'right mouse button' and the submenus are visible - and the same for all the buttons with submenus . Great.
    Problem 1. Here is the requested screenshot. As you see all, all the daytime images still show the moon. It would be nice to see the sun :).
    Many thanks for your help.
    EdwardFC

Attachments

• Worldweather hourly.jpg
      Worldweather hourly.jpg
      57.2 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marcel,
    Thanks for your very prompt reply - much appreciated.
    Problem 2 - music button in basichome - yes, I worked out from your clear reply that on my handset I need to press 'right mouse button' and the submenus are visible - and the same for all the buttons with submenus . Great.
    Problem 1. Here is the requested screenshot. As you see all, all the daytime images still show the moon. It would be nice to see the sun :).
    Many thanks for your help.
    EdwardFC

And you are sure that the sun is shining??? :p

Let me see what I can do! Thanks for the report.

Cheers

Edwardfc

Portal Member
    March 21, 2014
    Gillingham, Dorset
    Home Country
    England England
    Dear Marcel,
    Thanks for the very prompt reply. Much appreciated.
    The second problem is clear thanks to your explanation. I discovered that on my remote I need to press the 'right mouse click' button, and that brings up the submenus on each basichome button that has one. Great.
    With respect to question 1) worldweather : here are screenshots of both pages I have problems with: the hourly and the graphic pages. The issue must be linked somehow. I have tried re-installing worldweather but there is no difference. I have even tried to do fresh installs of mediaportal and Titanius.but no difference.
    Many thanks for taking the trouble to look into this.
    EdwardFC[DOUBLEPOST=1437995963][/DOUBLEPOST]Dear Marcel,
    Had a problem with my PC - didn't realise my first contribution uploaded. The second one is a slight update,
    Thanks again
    EdwardFC

Attachments

• Worldweather Graphic.jpg
      Worldweather Graphic.jpg
      46.1 KB
    • Worldweather hourly.jpg
      Worldweather hourly.jpg
      57.2 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Dear Marcel,
    Thanks for the very prompt reply. Much appreciated.
    The second problem is clear thanks to your explanation. I discovered that on my remote I need to press the 'right mouse click' button, and that brings up the submenus on each basichome button that has one. Great.
    With respect to question 1) worldweather : here are screenshots of both pages I have problems with: the hourly and the graphic pages. The issue must be linked somehow. I have tried re-installing worldweather but there is no difference. I have even tried to do fresh installs of mediaportal and Titanius.but no difference.
    Many thanks for taking the trouble to look into this.
    EdwardFC[DOUBLEPOST=1437995963][/DOUBLEPOST]Dear Marcel,
    Had a problem with my PC - didn't realise my first contribution uploaded. The second one is a slight update,
    Thanks again
    EdwardFC

I can't confirm the issue on the first image. As you can see in the image attached, I'm not having moon images everywhere...

About the second screenshot, it's still not fully working with the skin indeed!

Cheers

Attachments

• ww.jpg
      ww.jpg
      374.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom