TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Edwardfc can you try it with the same settings to another skin to see if that is working? Titan by example? Than we know for sure if it is a skin problem or a plugin problem.

Cheers

Edwardfc

Portal Member
    March 21, 2014
    Gillingham, Dorset
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi,
    I have just done a fresh/clean install of MePo 1.12 and installed Worldweather 1.8 and checked the Default skin. Here I have the same issue with Hourly view, However the graphic view I have all the symbols in every category, though not laid out in the columns as they ought to be. I still have only moon icons there.
    So it must a plugin problem ?
    Thanks again for considering this.
    EdwardFC

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,
    I have just done a fresh/clean install of MePo 1.12 and installed Worldweather 1.8 and checked the Default skin. Here I have the same issue with Hourly view, However the graphic view I have all the symbols in every category, though not laid out in the columns as they ought to be. I still have only moon icons there.
    So it must a plugin problem ?
    Thanks again for considering this.
    EdwardFC

Allright, in that case, first try to solve the plugin problems. Try another weather provider by example.. Please report this problem in the WorldWeather topic! :)

About the other thing, I will see if I can update the WorldWeather skinfiles at some day..

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @powermarcel10

Is there a way that you can make 3 third site in basic home for more place for buttons ? Or can you say me how it works, or make 3 Dummy Buttons on a third site ? I need penetrate more space. But how does it all I still have not quite understand.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys and Zekaja, I need your opinion,

Would you be happy to see time and weather info (when worldweather(light) is installed) in all your video OSD's? Just like I did with the mini EPG here:

7bswu5ienzg.jpg

Please let me know!

Is this working with WW to ? Or do i need light ?

Both! I added the code that way that it doesn't matter if the full or the lite version is installed. :)
    is this always in this update or comes this with the next one ?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is this working with WW to ? Or do i need light ?

Both! I added the code that way that it doesn't matter if the full or the lite version is installed. :)
    is this always in this update or comes this with the next one ?

What's your question exactly? This is how it's now looks like in the beta version you're using as you're in the test team. It will also look like that in the next public version yeah.. If you want to say something about it, please use our test team conversation. :)

wogier

Portal Member
    January 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi all. Thanks for the fantastic skin. Is the orange theme available yet? I haven't been able to find it so I apologise if it's been posted elsewhere.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi all. Thanks for the fantastic skin. Is the orange theme available yet? I haven't been able to find it so I apologise if it's been posted elsewhere.
    Hi, and welcome.

I'm glad to hear you like the skin! Actually, the orange theme is not available at the moment, but will be added back in the next version. I'm working on some new features with my test team, and I expect a new stable version within a month or so..

Stay tuned!

Cheers,
    Marcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom