TS Playback Problem (1 Viewer)

smallishzulu

Portal Pro
December 25, 2006
Istanbul
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
A recorded H.264 TS file is not scaled for the screen. It plays with its original size and resizing options in context menu does not work for TS files. So you can see only a part of the TS playback (upper left corner).

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Geee that's descriptive and helpful - NOT!.
    Howz about providing useful information like the codecs you're using for H.264 plaback and maybe a sample link to your file.

If you're using any post processing try turning it off.

DMAN

smallishzulu

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2006
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Re:

Thank you for the reply.

I am using Cyberlink Power DVD 7 H.264 codec. You can find my test file from:

http://dvbportal.dyn1.de/get.php?file=hilary.zip

this link.

The problem is video is not scaled for my screen size (1024x768) . But I can use scaling options in context menu such as stretch, envelope etc. Te movie is played full size and I can only some part as my screen can. (Upper left corner only).

:D

smallishzulu

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2006
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Fixed with SVN Update

The SVN update (which replaced files from xbmc to MediaPortal.Base) has fixed the TS playback problem. I registered all the filters again and its ok.

No Bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom