TV Guide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration Setup, Automaticconnection, Storing, starting MP. The Software is actual 1.28 This is absolutely shit!!!!
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration...
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi When I run the .msi...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
Replies
Views
I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
Replies
Views
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom