TV Logos in v1.0 (1 Viewer)

madcircle

Portal Member
July 26, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
hi there, simple question, what folder do i put the tv logos?

i have been told that the folder depends on what OS you are running but from previous experience the folder should be off the MP root directory?

Mew

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Hertfordshire
Home Country
England England
Hi madcircle

In Vista the path is C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\logos

In XP I believe it is C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\logos

Edit: I was distracted while typing the reply and after I saved it realised the answer had been posted.

Mew

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom