tv no fullscreen (1 Viewer)

asavage890

May 22, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi when i go into mytv comes on ok but when i try to go fullscreen MP locks up and error report appears...program has to end...any solution thanks

Mick19c

Portal Member
January 1, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've got the same problem, when I open "TV" it goes to the tv menu and the tv is started in the corner. But when I click on it to go to fullscreen mode I just get sound but no tv. If I try to go back then MP locks up completely, and I have to terminate it through the taskmanager.

I'm running the latest svn-build on Vista.

I hope that somebody has a solution....

Hugo

Portal Pro
July 14, 2006
This is an old known problem/bug.

Just don´t start tv (or stop it and go back to main menu) - resize the window - start tv. Resize while playback -> crash

asavage890

May 22, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks seem to have got past this problem...many different methods tried different drivers for g.card being 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom