[fixed] Tv preview screen shows over the epg (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
If you go to epg with tv running, the preview screen is moved from the top center and is placed over the first 2 channels of the epg.
This accounts for the 11 line epg

Last edited by a moderator:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you go to epg with tv running, the preview screen is moved from the top center and is placed over the first 2 channels of the epg.
    This accounts for the 11 line epg

Could you be a bit more specific? Is this more like a skin issue?

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    tvguide_zpsb83b46fe.jpg

i have it also. skin issue?

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think it's 1 or the other.. There is no space to keep the 11 row epg AND the tv preview screen shown.. What do you preffer?

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Well, the Default Wide skin can do it (and show programme info/synopsis as well) on the 11 row EPG....

I suspect the Titan team are aware of the issue, but maybe flag it up in one of the Titan threads ? (or just Mantis it).

Tony

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think it's 1 or the other.. There is no space to keep the 11 row epg AND the tv preview screen shown.. What do you preffer?

Yes there is, no problem. Center-top, like all other screens.
    If you want it, there is a way...StreamedMP can even do it with 16 rows! which is the best epg for me! The more rows, the merrier! :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yes there is, no problem. Center-top, like all other screens.
    If you want it, there is a way...StreamedMP can even do it with 16 rows! which is the best epg for me! The more rows, the merrier! :)

Yeah you're right, but not with the current layout that is very clean en smooth.. But that's my opinion! We should see what the developers are thinking about it! :)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    i personally think this is the only part of the skin which lets it down, there is something about the epg which does not look right for me. Looks out of proportion somehow, cant put my finger on it. Think a 7 row epg seems a bit `useless` in terms of useability, maybe its the size of the epg compared to default wide, seems like its zoomed in and looks big, if that makes sense.
    I really love the skin in every other way and am really great full for all the hard work put into both the skin and mepo :)

Users who are viewing this thread