TV serie freeze after I have look at a episode (1 Viewer)

Cazz

Portal Pro
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi
After I have done a TV-serie update I get problem if I want to watch more then one episode so I have to close and reopen the MP.

I just wonder if only I have that problem?

It have works nice before.

Cazz

Portal Pro
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hmm I have no idea if I have that but I going to look for that when I get home :)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    With the version 3.5.0 of MPTVSeries the Rating Dialog has changed. All skins have to be updated the TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml
    to solve this problem.

Edit: You can try it yourself ...
    (Save the original file before editing)
    Replace the following Strings in TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml of your Skin.

Search togglebutton and replace ALL with checkmark
    Search textureFocus and replace ALL with textureCheckmark
    Search textureNoFocus and replace ALL with textureNoCheckmark

Now it should work as before ...

Last edited:

Cazz

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ahh thanks, going to try that
    I did have the lastest skin of Mustayaluca and I did try for fun install Titan Extended but I get a error :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom