TV Server Configuration doesn't start after MDAPI Filter installed (1 Viewer)

lcdfreeek

Portal Member
December 24, 2015
Home Country
Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
After MDAPI filter was installed the attached message is displayed when loading TV Server Configuraiton

Attachments

• 2015-12-26_12-39-37.jpg
    2015-12-26_12-39-37.jpg
    134.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thats it. Thanks.
Thats it. Thanks.
I have installed win10. After the mp1.32 installation didn't work without problems, I reinstalled 1.31 and restored my old settings...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom