TV Server gets every Sydney station except SBS (1 Viewer)

beatnut88

Portal Pro
January 15, 2012
Home Country
Have reverted to MP1 because the new MP2 TV server cannot pick up SBS SD or HD when you do a scan for channels. Anybody else? Any help appreciated.
Neil

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can only suggest two things:
    1. Install the newer testbuild (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-sr15-update-1-snapshot-2015-08-01.131488/), it contains TV related fixes already. Maybe your issue is solved already. If not, this build also contains a link to "MP2-LogCollector" which gets all required log files for diagnostic purpose.
    2. If you are still on SR'15 release, please also post logfiles, the collector can be found at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-post-a-bug-report-for-mediaportal-2.106173/

the_scotsman

Portal Member
    June 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Use this page: http://ozdigitaltv.com/transmitters/NSW

Click on your transmitter area, and it lists the frequencies for channels. I have to add SBS and ABC manually (Use advanced tuning options tickbox) using these frequencies when I set up MP. Just do a manual scan, add the frequency and choose 7 as the Bandwidth.

beatnut88

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2012
    Home Country
    I tried that and now that works. Thanks
    Neil
    Use this page: http://ozdigitaltv.com/transmitters/NSW

Click on your transmitter area, and it lists the frequencies for channels. I have to add SBS and ABC manually (Use advanced tuning options tickbox) using these frequencies when I set up MP. Just do a manual scan, add the frequency and choose 7 as the Bandwidth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 TV Server crashes again and again DE
    Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many thanks Tom
    Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many...
    Hello, yesterday I set up a new media portal. The last time I did this was a few years ago. So that I am very unsure. I set up a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom