TVE 3.5 (1 Viewer)

sdf

Portal Pro
September 29, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
Tried 03 aug snapshot, but want to test latest tve3.5 (I'm interested in the server part, especially live tv).
Where can I download it?
Thank you,
sdf

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
October 11, 2007
Yes, I would also like to know this, since my Hauppauge Wintv-card wont work with diseqc in tve3. And rumors say it works in 3.5. I'm using Argus for now, but prefer mp tv-server. Thanks guys.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can publish a version this weekend. But the TVE3.5 code base is internally the same as in the other testbuilds. Only changes are in the plugin.xml.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry Morph but

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal
    Old Logs were in MediaPortal TV Server
    New Ones are in MediaPortal Setup TV
    Missing MPIPTVSource.ini

EDIT: Where is the live MPIPTVSource.ini ?
    I just found the new SlimTVCore\v3.5 directory and there is one in there

[2015-09-06 06:32:52,088] [167625 ] [SetupTv ] [MediaPortal.Common.Services.Logging.Log4NetLogger] [ERROR] -
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.Sections.ScanSettings.SaveSettings()
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.SaveSectionSettings(TreeNode currentNode)
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.SaveAllSettings()
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.applyButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.okButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Old Logs were in MediaPortal TV Server
    "Old" compared to what? TVE3 uses "MediaPortal TV Server" and TVE3.5 always used "MediaPortal Setup TV" since gibman reworked it,
    I just found the new SlimTVCore\v3.5 directory and there is one in there
    Yes, intended:
    New: allow parallel use of TVE3/3.5: ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTvCore\v3.0 or v3.5 folders will be used for different data (due to differences in tuning details!). But still only one version can be run concurrently, of course!
    Also, the Import / Export is missing from the menu
    Yes, known to be not yet reimplemented in TVE3.5.

2015-09-06 06:32:52,088] [167625 ] [SetupTv ] [MediaPortal.Common.Services.Logging.Log4NetLogger] [ERROR] -
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.Sections.ScanSettings.SaveSettings()
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.SaveSectionSettings(TreeNode currentNode)
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.SaveAllSettings()
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.applyButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.SetupTvSettingsForm.okButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    I can't reproduce this. What did you do to get this?

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    I can't reproduce this. What did you do to get this?
    I started it after starting the MP2-Server process

Yes, known to be not yet reimplemented in TVE3.5.
    Ok... Between no import / export and a new DB file, I guess there is no choice but to start over if using this version.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Started over and so far cannot recreate that error but when starting a scan I got

[2015-09-06 08:18:52,038] [181645 ] [SetupTv ] [MediaPortal.Common.Services.Logging.Log4NetLogger] [ERROR] - could not set priority on tvservice - the process might be terminated
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.Sections.ScanSettings.mpComboBoxPrio_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Users who are viewing this thread