tvguide navigation request (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I don't think anyone has requested this that I could find.

It would be nice if there was a option to page up or down
in the tvguide instead of scrolling through hundreds of channels.

Keep up the great work.

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Asked this months ago. ;)

Also pressing Pos1 and End should be supported to switch to the first or last channel in EPG. Another nice feature would be a cycle in the EPG to automatically return to the first entry when scrolling down after the last and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused exisiting channel to the expected values for "ARD alpha HD". This works fine. I noticed that the settings of another channel is very similar, so maybe Mediaportal can not divide between these channels:
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused...
As the german channel "ARD Alpha" is now only available in HD i tried to switch to the HD-channel. but after a channel-scan there...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom