TVNZ On Demand (please help :)) (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi doskabouter

I think my main HTPC online videos has some serious corruption - I see a rebuild coming up :-(

These are the logs I got from another client - hopefully these will make more sense. I tried a couple of clips that didnt work, and then one that I know works.

I think its so close.

Thanks again

I think a rebuild is a serious option to consider: I can't imagine/reproduce the fact that you get the A-Z appear 3 times

Also in the last log I see that there are some codec issues:

Added filter: CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD10) to graph
    Added filter: ffdshow Audio Decoder to graph
    DirectShowUtils: First try to insert new audio renderer Default DirectSound Device
    DirectShowUtils: Found audio renderer
    DirectShowUtils: added filter:Default DirectSound Device to graph
    Exception while releasing COM object (NULL) - stacktrace: at DShowNET.Helper.DirectShowUtil.ReleaseComObject(Object obj)

Also you have an old version of onlinevideos (0.21) instead of 0.22

Kiwi

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2006
    Pukerua Bay
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi doskabouter

I think my main HTPC online videos has some serious corruption - I see a rebuild coming up :-(

These are the logs I got from another client - hopefully these will make more sense. I tried a couple of clips that didnt work, and then one that I know works.

I think its so close.

Thanks again

I think a rebuild is a serious option to consider: I can't imagine/reproduce the fact that you get the A-Z appear 3 times

Also in the last log I see that there are some codec issues:

Added filter: CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD10) to graph
    Added filter: ffdshow Audio Decoder to graph
    DirectShowUtils: First try to insert new audio renderer Default DirectSound Device
    DirectShowUtils: Found audio renderer
    DirectShowUtils: added filter:Default DirectSound Device to graph
    Exception while releasing COM object (NULL) - stacktrace: at DShowNET.Helper.DirectShowUtil.ReleaseComObject(Object obj)

Also you have an old version of onlinevideos (0.21) instead of 0.22

Oops, yes I forgot to upgrade the second client to 0.22. I will do that tonight.

Can you confirm your codec setup? I have used SAF 5, with no tweaks at all as its working for everything else. If I need to adjust something then please let me know.
    Thanks again for your assistance :D

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, at least you are getting (roughly) the same results in the log as I have.
    The error is "failed to read RTMP packet header", but what causes that error, I still don't know.

Edwood

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Maybe I missed something, but I didn't find a link to an addon / application / whatever in this thread.

Is there a semi-stable version of something that I should download / install to get TVNZ On Demand integrated with MP??

<Subscribed>

Edwood

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK - for anyone else in my shoes, the online videos pluggin is here:

Also, I triple checked, but the file in the pluggins section is called version 0.20.0.0, so erm... i'm not sure how to get version 0.22

A Frater

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Brisbane,Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi All
    Could I ask on how to set up TVNZ online with the plug-in I can see the option there but I am unsure of how to set up ? PM me or reply would be great :confused:

A Frater

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Brisbane,Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK cool I will follow through on that
    Thanks

Ok cant get TVNZ to display any thing within the plug-in added the RSS feed as well (from 1st post) but nothing ?

:D got going with .23 but like other post only local content (pretty good though) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom