Twinhan 1030a dvb-s card (1 Viewer)

joecas

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have a twinhan dvb-s 1030A card.
Could someone tell me the right driver version and Media Portal version (+ cvs) to let it work...
I red all the posts and tried all the suggestions but nothing...

Thanks

danielpugh

Portal Member
October 12, 2005
i would ensure channels etc working with the supplied software first as you probably need a cam and smartcard to decrypt satelite channels.

then when working...

http://www.twinhan.com/download_driver&software.asp

bda drivers v. 1.2.2.9

mediaportal stable 1.3

download the file: http://www.kiwi07.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Cards/CaptureCardDefinitions.zip
unzip it and place the file inside in c:\program files\team media portal\media portal

card should then be identified properly (it wont appear as generic hardware/software card)

joecas

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
I made a mistake... i have twinhan 1030 and not 1030A.
Is there some difference ???

Cor

November 26, 2005
When i installed everything the way this topic says I got a fault message like"Unable to create graph for this device". Anyone any idea what's going wrong??

rolfkunst

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Netherlands
That has everything to do with the wrong CaptureCardDefinitions.xml. I used the one from the last cvs from version 0.2.0, with that file that message disappears.

Good luck, i have the same card, but I'm still not having TV, if You got it fully working, would you please provide your configuration?

Greetings Rolf Kunst

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom