Twinhan 1030a dvb-s card (1 Viewer)

joecas

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have a twinhan dvb-s 1030A card.
Could someone tell me the right driver version and Media Portal version (+ cvs) to let it work...
I red all the posts and tried all the suggestions but nothing...

Thanks

danielpugh

Portal Member
October 12, 2005
i would ensure channels etc working with the supplied software first as you probably need a cam and smartcard to decrypt satelite channels.

then when working...

http://www.twinhan.com/download_driver&software.asp

bda drivers v. 1.2.2.9

mediaportal stable 1.3

download the file: http://www.kiwi07.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Cards/CaptureCardDefinitions.zip
unzip it and place the file inside in c:\program files\team media portal\media portal

card should then be identified properly (it wont appear as generic hardware/software card)

joecas

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
I made a mistake... i have twinhan 1030 and not 1030A.
Is there some difference ???

Cor

November 26, 2005
When i installed everything the way this topic says I got a fault message like"Unable to create graph for this device". Anyone any idea what's going wrong??

rolfkunst

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Netherlands
That has everything to do with the wrong CaptureCardDefinitions.xml. I used the one from the last cvs from version 0.2.0, with that file that message disappears.

Good luck, i have the same card, but I'm still not having TV, if You got it fully working, would you please provide your configuration?

Greetings Rolf Kunst

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from which manufacturer is the installer of MPTagThat is? I would like to install the program, if possible in silent or unintended mode. Unfortunately, the usual silent parameters do not work. (tested /s /q...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom