Twinhan 1030a dvb-s card (1 Viewer)

joecas

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have a twinhan dvb-s 1030A card.
Could someone tell me the right driver version and Media Portal version (+ cvs) to let it work...
I red all the posts and tried all the suggestions but nothing...

Thanks

danielpugh

Portal Member
October 12, 2005
i would ensure channels etc working with the supplied software first as you probably need a cam and smartcard to decrypt satelite channels.

then when working...

http://www.twinhan.com/download_driver&software.asp

bda drivers v. 1.2.2.9

mediaportal stable 1.3

download the file: http://www.kiwi07.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Cards/CaptureCardDefinitions.zip
unzip it and place the file inside in c:\program files\team media portal\media portal

card should then be identified properly (it wont appear as generic hardware/software card)

joecas

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
I made a mistake... i have twinhan 1030 and not 1030A.
Is there some difference ???

Cor

November 26, 2005
When i installed everything the way this topic says I got a fault message like"Unable to create graph for this device". Anyone any idea what's going wrong??

rolfkunst

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Netherlands
That has everything to do with the wrong CaptureCardDefinitions.xml. I used the one from the last cvs from version 0.2.0, with that file that message disappears.

Good luck, i have the same card, but I'm still not having TV, if You got it fully working, would you please provide your configuration?

Greetings Rolf Kunst

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom