[Approved] Update Netherlands DVB-C CAIWAY (1 Viewer)

pvanderp

Portal Member
November 27, 2011
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
This update replaces the CAIWAY transponder lists from my previous post.

Peter

Attachments

• CAIWAY-2015-05-09-Mediaportal.rar
    7.3 KB

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
[offtopic]
Love your avatar.

Like I could... take on the world!

OH, and thanks for the update on tuning details. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Die Datei runterladen und installieren: vcredist_x64.exe
Die Datei runterladen und installieren: vcredist_x64.exe
Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter WIN11. Geht aber nicht da Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom