Update of the EPG grabber [Polish] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
@ Chlodny

How about polish characters, sometimes all is fine and then I got some russian ? ones in place of our national. Is a simple way to debug it. Do You have the same or its just mine setup? eh here some channells are ok and some as superstacja wrong codepage
beznazwy1ez.jpg

Whoa, that's heavy. I never had problems with that... Maybe it has something to do with the font you use? I have no idea what could go wrong in your case 'cause I've been using my grabber for like ten months and never got such characters...

Hi hlodny,
finally got it fixed, and in the place I could not expect it at all.... After extensive trials (changing time adjustment) I got it right for the programs next day but present time was not maching at all (and probably the more further programs as well, I didn't bother to check).
Then I tought that it might be something to do with the time format. Bingo! I had time on my PC set to AM/PM. I've changed it ti 0/24 Hrs and imported the file without time adjustment. All seems be ok now :)

I might ask you for some help with iTVN. I don't know nothing about making grabbers or grabbing scheme or how to set graber to get proper info from the www site.
That one won't be easy..., maybe you got some easy to follow manual?

Thanks a lot,
michal

Gee, mate! I'd never think that time format has anything to do with that! :D
About the grabber for TVN International - on the site they provide EPG but it's in flash. However just over the listing there's a nice link: "drukuj":D I checked it and made a grabber for that but though it parsed well in the WebEPG Designer, in the MP it didn't work. I'll have a deeper look at it after the weekend. Also, if you are interested here's the link to the WebEPG manual:
TV-Server/Configuration/Plugins/WebEPG - MediaPortal Manual Documentation

Greets,
cdn

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi hlodny,
    thanks a lot for your support in that mather :)
    The time format change introduced another problem thou. Now my AU part of EPG info is crucked... hehe. I'm not sure thou if it is time format that screw it up or the fact that the PL xmltv was imported already. Maybe I do it wrong? I.E I import PL xmltv and then I import AU xmltv. Maybe those files should be merged somehow and imported in one run? All this xmltv thingy is very new to me and my knowledge is very limited (however much better now!). I started my shifts at work now so for a next 5 days I will have limited time to do anything with my HTPC.

All the best,
    michal

PS: lukjod, the fonts for Polish EPG is ok here so it must be something on your PC.

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi chlodny,

I did a little test today. I refreshed database to get rid of all EPG then I imported AU EPG and all was fine. Next I imported PL EPG and the timing is wrong again. I suspect the import plugin somehow can't import that way properly or my settings are wrong. Seems that the first import to empty Database is ok but the second is getting screwed.

Cheers.

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi Michal,
    Can i check if you got this working for Perth yet? the wife would be stoked if i could set this up. Also did you have problems connecting your sat box to Mp? i'm assuming this is how you are doing it? So far i have tv working fine through the tuner card but havent managed to get it to recognise the composite input. keep getting graph fail.
    Cheers Brad

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi Brad,

I do not use the box, I just have a Satelite PCI Card in my HTPC running MP/DVBViewer. The provider Smard Card is sitting in my Server and my software communicate woth the card via Acamd.

Yes, the EPG import works with the MP. with not released yet version of EPG Collector which should be released shortly.

Cheers

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Thanks Michal,
    will try redong the cards first and then try again. look forward to the EPG collector being released.

chlodny

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2009
    Silesia
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi guys!

Michal, sorry I dissappeared but I had some personal issues to solve and I had no time to do anything with the MP. Have you solved your problems yet?

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi guys!

Michal, sorry I dissappeared but I had some personal issues to solve and I had no time to do anything with the MP. Have you solved your problems yet?

Hi chlodny,
    sorry to hear about the problems, hopefully not to serious.
    Well, in the end the problem is that whatever xmltv file I do import first it is ok. But the second imported one is a way out of proper time. I tried different things but nothing works. I'm not sure if it is possible to import 2 different files for different satelites at all or it is possible but some kind of bug exist. To make it more clear: if I import file A and then B, the B timing is not correct. Then if I clear the data base and import first file B and then A, the B is ok and A is not correct. I tried even manually to merge the files and still, no success. Maybe the problem is that my collected from satelite file has episode tags and the scanned one from the scanner does not.

I can't test more at the moment as I had to remove MP. It refused to play my Sat channels and I did not have the time to sort it out (had to restore DVBViewer for the sake of pece at home... :) ) But I will set it up again in few days as I like it.

On the other note, I'm using EPG Collector to collect the EPG info directly from the satelite. I have noticed that there is settings for one of the Polish satelites to grab the EPG from. I mention this because you might be interested.

Cheers

chlodny

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2009
    Silesia
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hmm... It means you have to talk to someone who could tell you how to use two grabbers of different timezones. About the EPG collector - I have cable only:)

lukjod

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    @ Chlodny

Can You please update tvn meteo, patio and itv. I tried to fix their native grabbers made by You but was unsuccesfull. Meyby You can sort it out

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom