http://perso.wanadoo.fr/actupc/Skin_Freer.zip

:wink:

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This skin is nice any easy on the eye, I like its simplicity, it's colours and the home screen animation. The lack of hover images means using this skin on a widescreen display doesn't look odd due to s t r e t c h e d images. :wink:

I've no problems to report with it so far when using my normal modules: recording, scheduling, live TV, TV guide, music, movies, news, weather, browser & tetris :)

The only thing I think is lacking is an MP logo or text on the home screen.

Great work, thanks for contributing.

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2004
    United Kingdom
    This is so nice but didn't someone create a very similar skin during the summer, it was a kid IIRC on his summer break? Anyway keep up the good work Carreno, I'm a huge fan of your Calendar plugin :D.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Smirnuff said:
    This is so nice but didn't someone create a very similar skin during the summer, it was a kid IIRC on his summer break? Anyway keep up the good work Carreno, I'm a huge fan of your Calendar plugin :D.

Yes, Energy Blue was working on that called MCE 2006

But nevertheless we now have a kind of update of that nice skin.:)

Regards
    Ralph

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Update

Update with more animations.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nice touches :lol:

I prefer the MP animation on the green portion, between the date/time and the start logo. However I notice it doesn't fly in with the rest of the panel when I tweaked it.

Also the animated music & video text is probably a shade large.

Great work though, keep it up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread