[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended Service 0.5.4 (1 Viewer)

spitjo

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Udine
Home Country
Italy Italy
I am unable to stream recordings with version 0.5.3. Never tried with previous version.
Logs attached

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You're trying to stream to aMPdroid? If so, aMPdroid 1.1.2 should fix that.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm not sure what you mean with that...

However, MPExtended doesn't support any of the views you can define in MediaPortal or its extensions. We read the data from MediaPortal's databases and create our own views for that, based on the properties of the media (such as genre, year, etc). We don't support any manual categorization yet.

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    Maybe i should have been clearer in my question.
    I mean the 7 categories introduced for the EPG within MediaPortal.
    In the TV Server you can map to these categories and in MediaPortal you can see them as different colors in the EPG.
    If i remember correctly, i get the EPG via WebProgramBasic and WebProgramDetailed objects from MPExtendet.
    So my question is if these objects now have a property from which i cean read the category.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah no, it's not yet supported. I need to figure out a way to take advantage of MP 1.3 features without breaking MP 1.2 compatibility first. Shouldn't be hard to add it then.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there anyway to use this to stream from OnlineVideos to ampDroid on my phone? I don't want to play the stream on the TV as well but to be able to browse the sites I've enabled in OV on my phone and select a stream to play on it?

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First let me say that this is an amazing combination of code, usability, and bliss! Thanks for creating it. Just got my samsug Nexus hooked up and the things I can do are incredible. :)

My system is set up where my HTPC volume is at 100% all the time and I use the USB-URT to blast through IR Server and mediaportal to my sound bar to control the volume. Is there a way that I can change the volume though the remote of MPExtend? Can I set the little volume to blast rather than change the windows volume? I can navigate to the blast plugin and do it from there, but if there is a cleaner way to do it I would love to hear about it.

Thanks for this great code!
    -S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom