[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended Service 0.5.4 (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would it be possible to test this somehow (aka enable a Setting so that the live http streaming would be enabled on IE10?)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Would it be possible to test this somehow (aka enable a Setting so that the live http streaming would be enabled on IE10?)
    You can change your useragent to something containing iPhone, iPad or iPod, or you can remove the relevanta code from StreamModels.cs and recompile. There's no hidden setting or something.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Confirmed working on:
    iPad 2 iOS 5.01
    IPhone 4 iOS 4.32
    Unfortunately don't have an iPod...
    Still don't understand why you have to tell the iPad that controls are controls and why autostart doesn't autostart the player, but hey - we're talking about Apple devices here. Beautiful things are sometimes a bit stupid :D
    Great job, guys!
    Michael

Unfortunelly for me neither my IPad 3 iOS 5.1.1 and my IPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 work with the patch.

None of them work when I try to access from the Internet. Infortunelly I can't test on local network I'm out from home.

This time the play button appears on both iPad 3 and iPhone but the screen remains blank althought the streaming process in the server seems to be working. And the iPad and iPhone shows the loading message al the time..

Thanks
    Alex

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Confirmed working on:
    iPad 2 iOS 5.01
    IPhone 4 iOS 4.32
    Unfortunately don't have an iPod...
    Still don't understand why you have to tell the iPad that controls are controls and why autostart doesn't autostart the player, but hey - we're talking about Apple devices here. Beautiful things are sometimes a bit stupid :D
    Great job, guys!
    Michael

Unfortunelly for me neither my IPad 3 iOS 5.1.1 and my IPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 work with the patch.

None of them work when I try to access from the Internet. Infortunelly I can't test on local network I'm out from home.

This time the play button appears on both iPad 3 and iPhone but the screen remains blank althought the streaming process in the server seems to be working. And the iPad and iPhone shows the loading message al the time..

Thanks
    Alex

As far as i know HTTP Proxy streaming isn´t supported yet. So test this inside your LAN again

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Streaming to iOS over the internet doesn't work yet in 0.5, will probably be fixed in 0.5.1. It should work on the local network ;)

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

I'm trying to get local streaming to work with out authentication, but can't get it working.
    I have create an IPTV-profile (streaming via browser i working)

I'm streaming from TV-Server (DVB-C) to IPTV TV-Server, and in the logs for IPTV TV-Server the stream is redirected to:
    CMPIPTV_HTTP: ReceiveData(): new url: /Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fStream%2fTV%3fitem%3d1012%26transcoder%3dWebTV&item=1012&transcoder=IPTV

Sorry but not solved :-(

Logs MPExtended (+ config) & TV-Server attached

Attachments

• MPIPTVSource.zip
      8.9 KB
    Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nevermind, I forgot I had already implemented this :)

Last edited:

rich76

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Oxan,
    Just like to say what a great addition this is to mediaportal but I think I might of found a bug or 3.

1. All settings seem to be the same for all users? Is this correct as I was hoping to create a user for my ipad/iphone so that I could save http streaming and
    a different account for my laptop so i could use the flash streams. With the settings being the same for all users I can not see the point in having anymore than 1 user account.

2. Once streaming with tv is there any easy way to kill the time shifting like their is in the status page, as sometimes it seems to take ages to stop and I can not change channel till is does as no free card is available. (So no good for channel hopping)

3. When playing an dvd iso from the movies section if the dvd loads up to a menu there is no way of selecting anything on screen.

Other than that great work :) I have it all working great on a ipad 1 on ios 5.1.1 iphone 4 on ios 6.0.1 and various pc's with ie and chrome.

Keep up the great work :)

Rich

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1. All settings seem to be the same for all users? Is this correct as I was hoping to create a user for my ipad/iphone so that I could save http streaming and
    a different account for my laptop so i could use the flash streams. With the settings being the same for all users I can not see the point in having anymore than 1 user account.
    Having separate settings for different users isn't supported yet, but it's on the top of the list for 0.6.

2. Once streaming with tv is there any easy way to kill the time shifting like their is in the status page, as sometimes it seems to take ages to stop and I can not change channel till is does as no free card is available. (So no good for channel hopping)
    It should stop the timeshifting after 30 seconds. Improving the zapping experience is also on the top of our list for 0.6 (probably by automatically stopping the original timeshifting when a second one is started, along with some other improvements).

3. When playing an dvd iso from the movies section if the dvd loads up to a menu there is no way of selecting anything on screen.
    Playback of DVDs isn't supported yet and probably won't happen in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom