[Updated 27 Mar!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: [Updated 30 Dec!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.1

Is it correctly understood that streaming outside of LAN does not work at all at the moment?

I get this screen when trying if anyone's interested ;)

Correct. Oxan will be busy the next few days then he plans on getting 0.4.2 out which will have that corrected. The issue arises from the fact that it tries to use the LAN IP address of the server as the address of the video itself, not the DNS name or actual assigned IP to your modem.

cry_wolf

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Installed the IIS version as my tvserver is installed on a WHS 2011. Getting the following error after logging on:
    Code:
    Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request. 
    Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\eb18ceb3\43902917\assembly\dl3\069f7c5d\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalUsers.xml'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
       at MPExtended.Libraries.General.Configuration.GetPath(String filename)
       at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Code.XMLMembershipProvider.ReadData()
       at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Code.XMLMembershipProvider.GetUser(Func`2 condition, Boolean userIsOnline)
       at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Code.XMLMembershipProvider.ValidateUser(String username, String password)
       at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Controllers.AccountController.LogOn(LogOnModel model, String returnUrl)
       at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
       at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12()
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

If it maters:
    I have not installed the full ASP.NET MVC3 package linked from the wiki but extracted an ran aspnetwebpages.msi and aspnetmvc3.msi on their own.

Update: Copied the defaultconfig folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal to the .NET tempfolder in the errormessage. Then it works. Saving settings dont seem to work though.

Epedemic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2006

Is there any way to get wmp to stop timeshifting? I find that i run out of tuners really quick ;)

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: [Updated 30 Dec!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.1

hi,

thx for the great program :)
    is there a way to change the 8080 port?

lg Stefan

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: [Updated 30 Dec!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.1

hi,

thx for the great program :)
    is there a way to change the 8080 port?

lg Stefan

Yes: Make port configurable (no userinterface yet, see C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml)

basically you will need to manually edit the xml file using notepad (do a search for 8080) and change it to the port you want.

Robbo100

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: [Updated 30 Dec!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.1

Mhm i've installed the service and then installed WebMediaportal. but i cannot authenticate. I always get:
    "Login was unsuccessful. Please correct the errors and try again.
    ■The user name or password provided is incorrect.
    "

I've already tried to delete the admin user and add a new user and restartet the service. No change.

What's wrong?

The logon the the webmediaportal (on port 8080) is configurable once inside the web interface itself and is set to admin / admin as default.

Changing the authentication in the service relates to the service authentication only (on port 4322) and not the web interface

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Installed the IIS version as my tvserver is installed on a WHS 2011. Getting the following error after logging on:
    <snip>

If it maters:
    I have not installed the full ASP.NET MVC3 package linked from the wiki but extracted an ran aspnetwebpages.msi and aspnetmvc3.msi on their own.

Update: Copied the defaultconfig folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal to the .NET tempfolder in the errormessage. Then it works. Saving settings dont seem to work though.
    Strange, I'll look at it.

Is there any way to get wmp to stop timeshifting? I find that i run out of tuners really quick ;)

It should do that automatically after 2 minutes... If that doesn't work, please post your logs.

pirlone

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2005
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

hi!

I installed Webservice but can't access it in my local network if firewall is enabled. It works when I disable the firewall.

This is how firewall rules looks like (see attached screenshot)

tia,
    pirlone

Attachments

• webservice.jpg
      webservice.jpg
      116.6 KB

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: [Updated 30 Dec!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.1

hi,
    do i have to forward an other port as 8080 to access from internet?
    in local lan it works, but from internet i do not get a connection.
    portforwarding is ok. the other services like 4322 and 8017 for wifiremote work well

thx

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

very interesting work :) i'd love to access mp server from webui :)

all seems working except when i try to access the tvguide i got this error

Code:
    Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request. 
    The formatter threw an exception while trying to deserialize the message: There was an error while trying to deserialize parameter http://mpextended.github.com:GetProgramsBasicForChannelResult. The InnerException message was 'There was an error deserializing the object of type System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[[MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService.Interfaces.WebProgramBasic, MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService.Interfaces, Version=0.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8ccaf7b9f3e31d46]]. The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxStringContentLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader.'. Please see InnerException for more details.

Server stack trace: 
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DataContractSerializerOperationFormatter.DeserializeParameterPart(XmlDictionaryReader reader, PartInfo part, Boolean isRequest)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DataContractSerializerOperationFormatter.DeserializeParameter(XmlDictionaryReader reader, PartInfo part, Boolean isRequest)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DataContractSerializerOperationFormatter.DeserializeBody(XmlDictionaryReader reader, MessageVersion version, String action, MessageDescription messageDescription, Object[] parameters, Boolean isRequest)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.OperationFormatter.DeserializeBodyContents(Message message, Object[] parameters, Boolean isRequest)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.OperationFormatter.DeserializeReply(Message message, Object[] parameters)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ProxyOperationRuntime.AfterReply(ProxyRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       at MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService.Interfaces.ITVAccessService.GetProgramsBasicForChannel(Int32 channelId, DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime)
       at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Models.TVGuideChannelViewModel..ctor(WebChannelBasic channel, DateTime guideStart, DateTime guideEnd)
       at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Models.TVGuideViewModel.<>c__DisplayClassa.<.ctor>b__7(WebChannelBasic x)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
       at ASP._Page_Views_Television_TVGuide_cshtml.Execute() in c:\Program Files\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\www\Views\Television\TVGuide.cshtml:line 36
       at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
       at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
       at System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.RunPage()
       at System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
       at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage)
       at System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance)
       at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19()
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<>c__DisplayClass1e.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__1b()
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
    There was an error deserializing the object of type System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[[MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService.Interfaces.WebProgramBasic, MPExtended.Services.TVAccessService.Interfaces, Version=0.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8ccaf7b9f3e31d46]]. The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxStringContentLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader.

at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.DataContractSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Boolean verifyObjectName)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DataContractSerializerOperationFormatter.DeserializeParameterPart(XmlDictionaryReader reader, PartInfo part, Boolean isRequest)
    The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxStringContentLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader.

at System.Xml.XmlExceptionHelper.ThrowXmlException(XmlDictionaryReader reader, String res, String arg1, String arg2, String arg3)
       at System.Xml.XmlExceptionHelper.ThrowMaxStringContentLengthExceeded(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Int32 maxStringContentLength)
       at System.Xml.XmlDictionaryReader.ReadContentAsString(Int32 maxStringContentLength)
       at System.Xml.XmlBaseReader.ReadContentAsString()
       at System.Xml.XmlBaseReader.ReadElementContentAsString()
       at System.Xml.XmlBinaryReader.ReadElementContentAsString()
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlReaderDelegator.ReadElementContentAsString()
       at ReadWebProgramBasicFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.ReadDataContractValue(DataContract dataContract, XmlReaderDelegator reader)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator reader, String name, String ns, Type declaredType, DataContract& dataContract)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 id, RuntimeTypeHandle declaredTypeHandle, String name, String ns)
       at ReadArrayOfWebProgramBasicFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.ReadDataContractValue(DataContract dataContract, XmlReaderDelegator reader)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator reader, String name, String ns, Type declaredType, DataContract& dataContract)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Type declaredType, DataContract dataContract, String name, String ns)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.DataContractSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
       at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)

thank you for any help

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom