[Approved] Updated russian MP translation (1 Viewer)

Bomberman

Portal Pro
June 19, 2009
Russia, Moscow
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian
for example: (partly in Russian)
1) <String id="167">FTP сервер:</String> correctly "FTP-сервер"
2) <String id="278">-Важно!- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику квадратную форму</String>
correctly "Важно!_- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику квадратную форму"
<String id="276">-ВНИМАНИЕ!_- Определите 0,0 для лучшего качества.</String>
(_ = space)
3) <String id="280">используются стандартные настройки</String>
and
<String id="282">найдено %i элементов</String>
<String id="308">фильтр вертикального деблокинга</String>
<String id="309">фильтр горизонтального деблокинга</String>
should begin with an uppercase letter, like all other: "Используются", "Найдено..."
4) <String id="667">Авто-настройка</String> correctly "Автонастройка"
5) <String id="995">Вы уверены, что нужно</String>
<String id="996">сжать эту запись?</String>
- why in the first row is not a question mark, and the second is. It should be
6) <String id="1521">Вид по: Названию</String>
<String id="1522">Вид по: Жанру</String>
correctly
"Вид: по названию"
7)
<String id="9134">Использовать Сглаживание Эквалайзера</String>
and
<String id="9128">Использовать Свои Большие Иконки</String>
why all the words capitalized? correctly:
"Использовать сглаживание эквалайзера"

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom