[solved] Updated Swedish translation for MP 1.24 (1 Viewer)

mrj

Portal Pro
January 27, 2012
I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.24

Feedback welcome

/mrj

Attachments

• strings_sv.xml
    121.2 KB
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom