[Approved] Updated Ukrainian translation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom