[Approved] Updated Ukrainian translation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
Replies
3
Views
637
MP1 MP2 MP Shutting down DE
I got a similar error yesterday just when a watched episode ended... Didn't copy the logs unfortunately but now i'm in a weird situation. Trakt website shows that episode as watched, but in onlinevideos (where i watched that episode) it still is not flagged as watched. The watched.json doesn't contain that episode but i think it...
I got a similar error yesterday just when a watched episode ended... Didn't copy the logs unfortunately but now i'm in a weird...
I have an issue that started in 1.37 and so I updated to 1.38 and updated all my installed plugins but the issue has continued. My...
Replies
6
Views
946
Greetings to all Denizens of the land of MediaPortal... It seems our Zap2XML/GraceNote access is broken again. I (as many others) have been using the latest NewZap2xml_6 and it has worked flawlessly. A few days ago it all died. I wonder if anyone is working a solution to save the masses. I am hoping the good citizen of past is...
Greetings to all Denizens of the land of MediaPortal... It seems our Zap2XML/GraceNote access is broken again. I (as many others)...
Greetings to all Denizens of the land of MediaPortal... It seems our Zap2XML/GraceNote access is broken again. I (as many others)...
Replies
0
Views
2K
Your timing is great.....I just got home myself!! :) A little confusion for me here! There are 2 x files in the folder......one is x86, and other is x64 Wondering if I should be selecting the x64.....since I'm installing the 64bit version? UPDATE Transferred both files to the destination folder, and labelled appropriately. This way...
Your timing is great.....I just got home myself!! :) A little confusion for me here! There are 2 x files in the folder......one is...
Am a long time MP1 user, and have successfully been running the x64 version since it first appeared. Recently, problem of black...
Replies
10
Views
3K
Tested working on Fedora Server. Thank you!
Tested working on Fedora Server. Thank you!
Some of you may remember the last time MC2XML expired and quit working on Schedules Direct (why does it do that?). Anyway, it quit...
Replies
11
Views
3K
Top Bottom