Updates to come... (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi PR!
    I guess there is not enough hours a day ;)? Still planing on maintaining this?

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am also running 1.13 in my house waiting for the update. I like it because the basic home page is so customizable, and I fit 50 TV shows on the TVSeries initial screen with widebanners.

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    I have upgraded to 1.2.2, however, I can still use the Monochrome skin, as long as I tell MP it's okay to do so. Still wondering if this great skin is planning on being updated though. Psycho Reptile?

mattwakeman

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    I have upgraded to 1.2.2, however, I can still use the Monochrome skin, as long as I tell MP it's okay to do so. Still wondering if this great skin is planning on being updated though. Psycho Reptile?

How did you get monochrome to install? I have upgraded to 1.2.2 but when I try to install mono 3.3 then I get an error message about dependencies. On my main htpc I just won't update unless I can be sure that I can use monochrome :D

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    You can't use the installer package. Somewhere I have a rar/zip file that I extracted and put in the skins folder, and then it worked.

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Actually, now that I think of it, I had installed it some time ago when you could use the package to do so, and then I had upgraded MediaPortal. Now I simply use the Monochrome skin folder and copy the entire thing from a different computer when I need to use Monochrome on a new install.

mattwakeman

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Copied over the Monochrome skin folder from my other pc but no joy, then I changed the version in the references.xml but it still comes up with the message about 'outdated skin'. Confused but then again maybe I shouldn't be trying to make an old skin work like this!

Users who are viewing this thread