Updates to come... (2 Viewers)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi PR!
    I guess there is not enough hours a day ;)? Still planing on maintaining this?

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am also running 1.13 in my house waiting for the update. I like it because the basic home page is so customizable, and I fit 50 TV shows on the TVSeries initial screen with widebanners.

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    I have upgraded to 1.2.2, however, I can still use the Monochrome skin, as long as I tell MP it's okay to do so. Still wondering if this great skin is planning on being updated though. Psycho Reptile?

mattwakeman

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    I have upgraded to 1.2.2, however, I can still use the Monochrome skin, as long as I tell MP it's okay to do so. Still wondering if this great skin is planning on being updated though. Psycho Reptile?

How did you get monochrome to install? I have upgraded to 1.2.2 but when I try to install mono 3.3 then I get an error message about dependencies. On my main htpc I just won't update unless I can be sure that I can use monochrome :D

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    You can't use the installer package. Somewhere I have a rar/zip file that I extracted and put in the skins folder, and then it worked.

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Actually, now that I think of it, I had installed it some time ago when you could use the package to do so, and then I had upgraded MediaPortal. Now I simply use the Monochrome skin folder and copy the entire thing from a different computer when I need to use Monochrome on a new install.

mattwakeman

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Copied over the Monochrome skin folder from my other pc but no joy, then I changed the version in the references.xml but it still comes up with the message about 'outdated skin'. Confused but then again maybe I shouldn't be trying to make an old skin work like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom