[TV] Usals support (1 Viewer)

mishmash

Portal Member
April 30, 2007
I know many people have asked for USALS support but i have yet to see a definitive answer to date, Will MP ever support USALS for motor control of satellite?

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Thank-you-in-many-languages.jpg

If you've got any problem or doubt about USALs implementation, I can put you in contac with some friend coders. We added USALs support many time ago to a spanish DVB program.

Tip: whenever you want to move the antena, tune a Horizontal TP first... This way you are feeding LNB (and also motor) with 18 V, and dish will move faster... :)

bye!

Benney

Portal Member
    September 22, 2011
    Ontario
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    By the looks of things and trying to find info on motors here I take it that controlling a motor is not very important.

I have never gotten it to work at all with MP and my Skywalker 1 tuner.

It would be nice to see it work.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    By the looks of things and trying to find info on motors here I take it that controlling a motor is not very important.

I have never gotten it to work at all with MP and my Skywalker 1 tuner.

It would be nice to see it work.

This feature is about an hours work away.

I will be finishing it tommorow morning.

A sneak peak at the testing I have been doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyfS6g4Hocw

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    View attachment 98086

This is a test version.

There is nothing added to this other than USALS support.

I would like someone to test this as I am having difficulty with my dish at the minute.

To use:

Install over 1.2.2 final.

Click Enable Motor.
    Click Enable Usals.
    Enter your location Lat & Long. If you are unsure what it is then google it.
    Select a Satellite and search the channels.
    Do so for all the satellites you can see.

Then let me know if it worked.

Thanks.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    You'll have my feedback in about 1 hour... :p Just let me backup my config and install your patch. I've got a working USALs config running with DVBViewer in same PC, so test results will be quite confident.

EDIT: Sorry to say patched TV Server is not detecting any of my tv cards... :( They appear as "unknown"...

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    You'll have my feedback in about 1 hour... :p Just let me backup my config and install your patch. I've got a working USALs config running with DVBViewer in same PC, so test results will be quite confident.

EDIT: Sorry to say patched TV Server is not detecting any of my tv cards... :( They appear as "unknown"...

Stop TVService,
    Close SetupTV,
    Delete mptvdb database
    Run SetupTv

This will fix your problem. Also have you installed 1.2.2 Final?

Users who are viewing this thread