VCD play several discs (1 Viewer)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It would be nice if MP to played disc 2 automatically after disc 1.

Thanks for the good work people! /Niclas

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi, thanks, I know that it stacks separate files, but it does not work with .bin-files and dameon tools. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know how to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to rip it into separate files. Afterwards you name the files S01EXX.mp4 (ending according to your format). Option 2: Multi-episode file names You can get only 1 file and there is no chance to split it into the...
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to...
I have just ripped both discs of the TV mini-series Chernobyl. I have them in two folders called: CHERNOBYL (2019) DISC 1...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom