VCD play several discs (1 Viewer)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It would be nice if MP to played disc 2 automatically after disc 1.

Thanks for the good work people! /Niclas

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi, thanks, I know that it stacks separate files, but it does not work with .bin-files and dameon tools. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know how to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to rip it into separate files. Afterwards you name the files S01EXX.mp4 (ending according to your format). Option 2: Multi-episode file names You can get only 1 file and there is no chance to split it into the...
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to...
I have just ripped both discs of the TV mini-series Chernobyl. I have them in two folders called: CHERNOBYL (2019) DISC 1...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
Replies
Views
Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom