Veronicagemist SBS6Gemist empty (1 Viewer)

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Disregard - update problem, now fixed.

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Back to its old behavior... Getting the wrong shows on SBS, Veronica. Didn't try Net5 yet.

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Pretty much on everything I try here. I'll uninstall the module and reinstall it. I had it working, but it somehow reverted back to the old fault. Dunno why.

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Its working again, didn't change anything. I guess it has a life of its own....

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Having some new problems with the site.

Apparently, they started blocking foreign IPs about two months ago. Somehow though, shows would randomly sometimes still work (tried it, didn't work, tried an hour later and it does work). I never figured out however, whether there is a method to overcome the blocking. Maybe there is load balancing and not every server is blocking? My home IP address is pretty much static.

After updated Onlinevideos to 1.4, I can't open the SBS, Veronica and Net5 sites anymore. It will tell me that something went wrong with the dynamic URL. Don't get to see the complete error message.

Is there an easy fix to the latter problem? If I can get on the sites, maybe some headway can be made in finding out how to make the shows work abroad all of the time.

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Yep, I can browse again. I can't really put my finger on the IP block yet. It seems to always say "no" at the first episode I try to stream (no matter how many times I try), and then "Yes" when i try something else. After one show, it will block again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thats it. Thanks.
    Thats it. Thanks.
    I have installed win10. After the mp1.32 installation didn't work without problems, I reinstalled 1.31 and restored my old settings...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
    Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
    Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
    Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom