Veronicagemist SBS6Gemist empty (1 Viewer)

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Had a look at the logs, but there is nothing in there that tells me why it would work sometimes. Just see a code 401 in the splitter log. Maybe I'll throw wireshark at it to see whether it has something to do with load balancing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Thats it. Thanks.
    Thats it. Thanks.
    I have installed win10. After the mp1.32 installation didn't work without problems, I reinstalled 1.31 and restored my old settings...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom