VGA to Component (1 Viewer)

Commodore 64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    weeb said:
    i am very capable of doing some soldering and that looks very interesting only problem is my tv doesn have a SCART input. I dontl even really know what SCART is. I am assuming it is a european format.

Anyone tried the ATI dvi to component(YPrPb) adapter on an SDTV??

I have used it to run 480p timings on my HDTV. If you have an SDTV with component in, all you should really have to do is make sure you are running at a resolution your TV can support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom