Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark (2 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Log in bug Viaplay. There are problems with the current version of Viaplay. If you're not logged on in the browser player and the first thing you do is to try to watch a sports title the log in process will fail.
    As a workaround, first play a movie or a tv series episode (you don't need to watch it to the end only do log in faze) then start the sport broadcast.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @Ministerk Why does viaplay browser player not support remote contol, now that netflix does? Would it be possible?:)
    Well, Viaplay supports remote ;), but only play/pause:(. The thing is that the Netflix (the website) player have hotkeys to fast forward and rewind, unfortunately Viaplay does not.

I could try to automate the mouse control, but it's non trivial* and it's never going to be as exact as the Netflix control.

*Find the OSD and the timeline by checking colour under cursor and do skip steps depending on screen resolution and try to click on the correct coordinate...

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Now i get a webautomationBrowserHost stopped working, if i start a movie or series in viaplay. and for that matter also in netflix. Is something wrong with the browserhost player?

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Your Application Eventlog seems to be full of errors relating to prismatik-hooks.dll. Searching in google it looks like there are lots of reports of it crashing other applications. Have you installed this recently?

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Windows 8.1, MediaPortal 1.10.0 here and latest onlinevideos. How can I enable the adult content? :D

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The adult content is reachable through the web browser so It shouldnt be a problem to make it work in the plugin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom