Video clips do not work in the Pictures folder (1 Viewer)

andreas2

Portal Pro
August 14, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
since some MediaPortal versions video clips in the picture folder do not work. The clips flicker briefly and are finished. In the video folder, these clips work fine.

Thanks Andreas

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_05_03_19__18_58.zip
    690.1 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)
    I can confirm this when using madVR, can you try with EVR? (for testing)
    Thanks.

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Sebastiii,
    at EVR the clips are played at MP 1.21 and in the trial version. At the end of the clip, the next image is displayed. If several clips are consecutive, they will be played without stop. That confused me first. But I think that has always been like that.
    In the trial version, the clips are also played with MadVr. If several clips are arranged one behind the other, they will also be played one after the other. From the 2nd clip, all clips flicker at the end of the clip. The flickering looks like MP 1.21 with MadVr. In the trial version, however, the clip is played back and branched to the next image or clip.
    The logs are of several clips in a row.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_06_03_19__18_44.zip
      704.4 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)
    I'm not sure to follow you there: "In the trial version, however, the clip is played back and branched to the next image or clip"
    Can you explain a bit more or make a video for it? (ofc if it's a bug lol) :)

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Sebastiii,
    my English is bad. So I Have translate it with Google. The trial version is your testversion. After the end of a clip the picture after the clip is played or the next clip starts automaticly, how in a diashow.
    I don't know, is this a feature or a bug?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks if I remember right, this is normal (from memory). [emoji4]
    Does it happen too with Evr?

Tapatalk

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Sebastiii,
    yes, that's normal. That's the same with EVR. Not normal is the flicker at the end of the video clip on MadVr and your trial. I check this again this evening. I think after the video clip flickers the last picture again before the next video clip is started. I do not know that exactly now. The contents of pictures and clips were similar.

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Sebastiii,
    I once again checked the ad with MadVr and the trial version:
    At the end of the video clip the picture flickers.

If the video was called directly from the Pictures folder, the folder's display flickers.

If an image has been displayed and then the video clip is started by the Next function, the previously displayed image flickers.

If there are several video clips in a row, the previously displayed image flickers after each video clip. Then the next vdeo starts automatically. Then flickers the image, which dispayed before the first video. Then starts the next clip automaticly and the picture flickers again....

Users who are viewing this thread