video folders (1 Viewer)

Beal

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
How i can hide list of connected usb drives in video (Mediaportal 1.6). In a configurator there is no this control.
In v. 1.5 this list in video isn't visible.

Attachments

• Portal.jpg
    Portal.jpg
    77.2 KB
  • Configurator.jpg
    Configurator.jpg
    98.3 KB

sdanielson

Portal Member
September 22, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Country flag
I have the exact same question! Even took screen shots just like you. Did you get an answer? I notice the question was posted over a week ago...

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    hello
    it's not possible yet, we have changed few thing for show correctly and have normal behaviour for usb disk. always showed.
    but since this rework we have see, many of you, with this issue.
    this issue is listed in jira.
    @Deda

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
    Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
    Replies
    Views
    And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my Server have no Monitor/TV connected. I only configure it via AnyDesk Remote Control. But a recorded channel have a video when i play it with VLC Player. If i connect a monitor via HDMI then i have a...
    And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my...
    I have used MP for years. Recently I used MP2 v 2.2.3 without any problem. After install MP v 2.3 I have no video on TV. I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
    After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom