Video skip steps, like Windows Media Center? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AV1 Video Codec DE
Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere Anpassungen macht die Umstellung aber keinen Sinn, denn die mit FFMpeg 6 kodierten Videos haben bei zu FFMpeg 5 unveränderten Parametern große Probleme bei der Navigation innerhalb des Videos. Irgendwelche...
Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
Replies
Views
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom