MP2 - V2.1 Visual bug in tree views (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
September 29, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
I face a visual bug in any kind of tree view in MP2. I saw the same in BlueVision and Win10 theme.
Go deeper into the tree structure and scroll down and you'll face the in screenshot seen black "needles" (thinner to the bottom).
Unbenannt.jpg

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is due to the graphics driver. I've been facing the same problem but since I upgraded to Win 10 1703 the artifacts have disappeared.

P.S.: Please post in the bug section rather than its sub-forums. The latter only hold archive information from previous versions.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is due to the graphics driver. I've been facing the same problem but since I upgraded to Win 10 1703 the artifacts have disappeared.

P.S.: Please post in the bug section rather than its sub-forums. The latter only hold archive information from previous versions.
    I can not confirm this. I have just upgraded and see the same behaviour.
    upload_2017-4-19_17-44-16.png

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You haven't provided hardware information (system specs not visible). What kind of graphics are you using?

In any case there is no principal MP2 issue as the observed graphics artifacts are indeed artifacts as they are not occuring for everybody.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You haven't provided hardware information (system specs not visible). What kind of graphics are you using?

In any case there is no principal MP2 issue as the observed graphics artifacts are indeed artifacts as they are not occuring for everybody.
    Sorry for the delayed answer, I was travelling last days. I have a rather old graphic card: ATI 4870 HD. The drivers were not released with the windows update. I still have another gc (new) in a box. I'll try to exchange them once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread