Watched Count percentage watched (1 Viewer)

sawyer

July 27, 2006
hi is it possible to remove the watched count watched percentage from My Videos Screens
any help appreciated
regs sawyer

sawyer

July 27, 2006
thanks for reply scorpie can you point me in the right direction please as i cant find reference to them in the xml files
any help appreciated
regs sawyer

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Only found the value for list view and there just for folder structure.

the file is from Maducks skin xtreme, but you can use it as a referance.

look for this
<textXOff3>2000</textXOff3>

Attachments

• common.facade.video.Title.xml
    17.7 KB
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
Hello, I am trying to create a view to display recently added Series. The added date in the online_series table doesn't seem to be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom