Watched Count percentage watched (1 Viewer)

sawyer

July 27, 2006
hi is it possible to remove the watched count watched percentage from My Videos Screens
any help appreciated
regs sawyer

sawyer

July 27, 2006
thanks for reply scorpie can you point me in the right direction please as i cant find reference to them in the xml files
any help appreciated
regs sawyer

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Only found the value for list view and there just for folder structure.

the file is from Maducks skin xtreme, but you can use it as a referance.

look for this
<textXOff3>2000</textXOff3>

Attachments

• common.facade.video.Title.xml
    17.7 KB
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but after that, it's working fine. Much appreciated.
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but...
Recently, and happily, switched from MP1 to MP2. I only use MP to watch ota tv broadcasts, on my PC. Just to say: There’s one...
Replies
Views
Colossus shows up and tried what was in the wiki scanned for channels but no channels detected. Was trying for couple of hours but nothing. I did find another program that picked up the channel and am recording without the choppy laggy video. Thank you again for the fast response and help.
Colossus shows up and tried what was in the wiki scanned for channels but no channels detected. Was trying for couple of hours but...
Hi i'm new to the forum. I'm having a problem i'm using Hauppauge colossus 2 and have my cable connected using hdmi cable. I open...
Replies
Views
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom