Webradio (5 Viewers)

rainbowforest

Portal Pro
June 30, 2010
Vienna
Home Country
Austria Austria
Today I also gave Webradio a chance and installed V1.4 on MP2.3.1. But no matter which channel I try (and I tried those which are working well on my receiver), but always getting the message "requesteTimeout". Any ideas?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Today I also gave Webradio a chance and installed V1.4 on MP2.3.1. But no matter which channel I try (and I tried those which are working well on my receiver), but always getting the message "requesteTimeout". Any ideas?
    Issue is known and potential fix is already in progress.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please try attached version of WebRadio (just extract into client plugin folder and overwrite) and report back, if it solves the issue?

Attachments

• 327701_20201210-WebRadio_MP2.3.1.7z
      3.1 MB

rainbowforest

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2010
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I tried. In the first moment looks working. Hourglass symbol showing up, MP shows running cursor on top, background picture coming with equalizer and then, MP client crashes (closes). On all tested channels the same behave

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would you try going to settings/plugins/webradio ans do an automatic up date of the streamlist and let us know if that improves things.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please try this new WebRadio test build. Make sure to delete(!) the complete WebRadio plugin folder to make sure that there are no old libraries before extracting new build.

Test some streams and post log files

rainbowforest

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2010
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Would you try going to settings/plugins/webradio ans do an automatic up date of the streamlist and let us know if that improves things.

I did, behave is the same. After stream (tries to) start, client crashes.
    Btw, I did "automatic" update

Please try this new WebRadio test build. Make sure to delete(!) the complete WebRadio plugin folder to make sure that there are no old libraries before extracting new build.

I did too. As adviced. But now, I cant start any stream anymore. Or in other words, if I select a station, nothing happens. But client continues working.
    Where I can find the corresponding logs?

Maybe one helpful information for you: with the latest test version, only half of the country flags were shown (compared to before)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But client continues working.
    This is the main point :) (y)
    I think the stream list contains many broken ones. Can you try with "100% NL", it worked for me right now.

Where I can find the corresponding logs?

rainbowforest

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2010
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ok, how to use the LogCollector, I iknow :LOL:
    I just thought it will be enough to post only the logs for the plugin. Anyhow.

Can you try with "100% NL"

First, I thought this is kinda dev slang and wanted already ask for DAU translation. :cool::D
    But clever as I am, I tried that .. STATION (y)

Unfortunately, same result. I cant start ANY stream. Just nothing happens by selection. No hourglass

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2020-12-11-21.40.27.zip
      3.9 MB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for logfiles @rainbowforest. Your MP2.3.1 is too "old", because the library version changes were done after your build. So now WebRadio is newer ;)

I'll post a new MP2.3.1 installer links soon.

Users who are viewing this thread